Monday, March 3, 2008

Star studded event!!!



What an amazing week to be working for First Wives World and First Wives Club the musical! The excitement never stops around here.  Last week I had a great trip to Los Angeles where we hosted an event for Mimi Schmir, which was a star studded event to say the least.  You can read about the event at Mimi's here:

http://www.firstwivesworld.com/relevant-news/katherine-mckee/stars-align-hot-flashes

I can't say much right now about most of the meetings in LA but I can say that they all went very well!  We have another event coming up on the 24th in Los Angeles that will have a huge announcement that will go out to all the press.  I can't say what just yet (and it's killing me) but I guarantee it is enormous!  So keep tuning in and as soon as I can say you can look here for your inside track!

All my best,
Antonio

Pictures provided by Maya Myers Photography

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

my blog said...

All my meetings go very well in LA. I dont its sheer coincidence or LA is lucky for me.



https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4681761228698151212&postID=132629799989437003&page=1