Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wow, I'm speechless - First Wives Club the musical


I have to apologize for not writing for a few days. I, like so many New Yorkers, came down with the flu, so I was flat on my back for a about a week and a half. I actually still have the sniffles but at least now I feel like I'm part of the living again :)

I'm back in the office and what a day. We have the new scripts in and they look fabulous. Since I work in the office I was able to read it early this morning. I cried, I laughed and I applauded. Rupert really did a great job and the music by HDH is just wonderful. Everything is just falling into place and you wouldn't believe the people that want to play the parts. We have gotten resumes in from some really huge names!!! Once something becomes final I will blog it here for sure.

All my best,
Antonio
 
Above is a pic just for you insiders of one of the working meetings between Rupert Holmes, Francesca Zambello, Paul Lambert and Jonas Neilson.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

bhmiddlechild68 said...

I'm so excited that all is coming together. I can't wait to see it all in whole. Antonio, your the best. I hope they appreciate you as much as we all adore you. I have emailed so many of my friends to check you out. My dad ( Brian) Uncle (Eddie) and their writing partner, Mr. Lambert and Mr. Neilson should all be happy and proud to have great support like you behind them. Anyway, I have a few friends, one is an Administrator for our law firm and a few that want to know if your single. Not! I read it on your blogg but it doesn't hurt to meet people. If ever your in town and you want to hang out, look me up.