Friday, February 8, 2008

Another wonderful day in New York

All I can say is, no day is ever the same here in NY.  Look at my day today:

11:00 - Meeting with Sergio Trujillo who is the choreographer for Jersey Boys (He is an amazing person, wonderful choreographer and all around sweet guy.  He just redid Tarzan because the Broadway version for terrible reviews.  The new version he did is getting great reviews in Europe)  I hope Paul, Jonas (the producers of the show) and Francesca (the director of the show choose him)  I don't know where their minds are but he for sure is my top choice!

1:00 - Meeting with Joe Antonio.  He is our CTO and is really teaching me a lot about the internet and is helping me to expand my view of what viral marketing is capable of doing.  

It's long and complicated but I love what I do ... even though when I tell people I'm the Viral Marketing Manager I get the most confused looks ever.  Actually I love being on the cutting edge so this just drives me to work that much harder.

8:00 - Legally Blonde on Broadway.  I've been wanting to see this show for a while and tonight I get to see it for the first time with my man, Hector.  I think he has seen more musicals with me in the past 3 months than he has his entire lifetime.  I love watching him experience new things.  I'm like a proud father.  And he loves learning so we are a perfect match.

As I said every day is different.  Who knows what tomorrow holds, but as of right now, that ain't a shabby day!  I love it!

All my best,
Antonio

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yep... sounds like a good one. I've wanted to see Legally Blond for a long time... after one of my usually Musical-hating friends said she loved it. What did you think?

AntonioFWW said...

I loved the show. It was a lot of fun and they have a lot of magic in it ... you have to see it to understand. Do I think it is a groundbreaking musical? No. It doesn't try to be a Les Miz or a My Fair Lady but it was funny and entertaining. I love any show that takes you away from the day to day life and this show does just that.

I would for sure recommend it to my friends.

All my best,
Antonio