Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sarah's new vlog

All I can say is Sarah really knows how to make me cry.  She just did exactly what I did a few weeks ago ... let me explain.  I have never been divorced but I have been in a long-term relationship and when you break up whether you have a ring or not ... it's tough. 

The week of Christmas I visited my mother in Las Vegas.  While there I came across some pictures of my first relationship, my first love, which they say is always the toughest to get over.  I started to notice that many of the pictures were one's he would probably want to have, family, friends, that sort of thing.  So I started the process of going through all of them to sort them out.  

It was painful at first but liberating in the end.  I have come so far since then.  I love my life and I would not be here if it were not for all the things I did in the past.  So to past loves I say, "Cheers and thank you, for making me into the strong, daring person that I am today!"

Now watch this video ... but grab your tissue box first :)


No comments: